Monday, April 16, 2007

Highlights from the last week

Well we have had a busy week. It started off Easter at our house and Nate made an amazing brisket and chicken. We invited some families in our ward over to join us since they didn't have any family nearby. It was a nice day.

Here is a picture of the kids before church.



We also celebrated Jenna's Karate Promotion. She is now a Gold Belt with a Black Stripe (a piece of tape on her belt) but she is on her way to becoming a Green Belt soon and she is really excited. Once she is a green belt we get to buy more pads for her because she will get to spar- yikes!







A quick comment about the photos- Spencer took the karate photos at promotion. It helped him to pay attention and be supportive of Jenna. I took the outdoor one but the other three were taken by him and I simply cropped the close ups. I think he did a good job. He took a ton of photos but that is the beauty of digital camaras and yes a lot of them didn't turn out but taking decent action shots in Karate is really hard and I haven't had much success either.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute dress!!! I love it. Spencer looks really sharp in that sweet-looking tie, too. And congratulations Jenna on your promotion, with excellent photography, Spencer.

Regan said...

What a sweet picture of the two of them. Congratulations, Jenna! Good idea for getting Spencer involved!

Anonymous said...

Good pictures Spencer. Congratulations to you Jenna.