I just got an email from my brother John- he is going to be in a commercial for his school. Actually I guess he IS in it already. You can see it on YouTube. In the 30 sec commercial he is the one getting his neck adjusted (see :09).
Kind of fun and since I don't know anyone who lives where this commercial would be aired I thought I should spread the word!
4 comments:
That is pretty fun! Brent says he didn't recognize him with the short hair.
So, John is in Arizona? What is he studying? Very interesting!
Yes, he graduated from ASU and is now in his first year attending the collage from the commercial. He is planning to become a Naturopathic Doctor.
Short hair- you must have meant no hair! :) He likes it that way- which is probably a good thing, sorry John.
Yeah, that's what I meant! ;) I went back and watched it again after I typed that and thought about editing, but I didn't. Looks like a pretty cool school!
Post a Comment