- if we had as much energy as our kids
- if we could have robots to do all our chores (Spencer's idea)
- all of our problems could be fixed quickly like they often are on tv shows?
Why? How? What caused it?
All very good questions but apparently he needs to see yet another doctor to try and get an explanation.
4 comments:
Oh, yuck. Mom has asthma, but not that bad. Jonathan's asthma is allergy-related, and it is getting colder up there, so maybe Nate's could be similar. Either way, I hope they get it figured out soon.
Weird. He is the fourth person I know that's been diagnosed with asthma in the past two weeks. Why are so many people getting asthma?? I really hope he gets some good treatment!
(And yeah, some more energy and a housecleaning robot would be awesome!)
oh no! That is no fun. I really hope he gets the treatment he needs. I have a friend who has asthma and it's no fun. And, I too would love a cleaning robot. That would be AWESOME! Tell Spencer to get to work inventing that...he'd be a very rich man!
Dang! He really needs to stop with the Llama buggy chases already.
Hope you're all feeling a little (or more preferably a lot) better soon!
Post a Comment