Saturday, January 24, 2009

Lack of photos

So I haven't been blogging due to my lack of photos. I never seem to remember to bring the camera or I try to use my phone to take the photo and those photos have trouble finding their way to my computer. I am working on improving this with my new phone capabilities.

So here are a few highlights of what we have been doing.

Dad had a birthday and I made him a special cake...a cupcake that is. It was kind of fun!



Dad and I were able to take Brent to Rochester for the day...I will let him share his fun from there. And yes Regan, he is trying really hard to take photos. Gosh it got cold when the wind picked up!

Dad and I spent the afternoon with Gma Ruth and took her out for her Birthday! She has promised to help me craft some decor for my house as soon as I pick out the material! Doesn't she look great for 82!



The tooth fairy has been very busy around here...

Jenna has lost 2 teeth and Spencer is trying to loose his second tooth of the week but his are less visible than Jenna's

UPDATE: Before I could even finish this post Nate assisted Spencer in pulling out a tooth. So now they both have slightly empty mouths.




Jenna has been singing "All I want for my Birthday is my 2 front teeth!"


We all went to the Timberwolves game last night. It was a close game.

My mom was confident in them since every time she has gone this year they have won.
And guess what, they did!


We were a bit crazy and thought that a short sledding trip would be fun...gosh it was cold! A few neighbors were taking a walk and commented that we were brave to go sledding today. Brave or dumb? Jury is out but we didn't stay there very long. Enough for 10 runs or so. Walking up that hill was good exercise and warmed you up for the next run.

I will post the highlights in a different post, Blogger is taking too long.


No comments: