Subject: Fantasy Football
From: Jenna
To: Dad
Listen to this Mr, I AM going to win. We are going face- to- face with a black eye, HA!
Do you want to have fun? Nope you will be SO embarrassed you will be emotional!
Al of your players will be rusty, hurt, and tired. Mine will be clean, not hurt, and ready for the next game. It won`t be CLOSE! You will get one point and I will get MANY MANY MANY!!! have fun dieing for us.
-Jenna ;-) wink
Be embarrassed :-[ You will be surprised. =-O BYE
Yep folks, that is a real email... from my 7-year-old daughter. We don't hold back in this family.
1 comment:
that is hilarious. You will have to save that so she can read it when she's older. My mom kept funny stuff like that and I crack up every time I read what went through my mind when I was so young!
Post a Comment