Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Egg Hunt

Jenna was able to enjoy a different kind of egg hunt.

We have a friend who has chickens and while he was out of town he asked my dad to collect the eggs for him. I got a few pictures of Jenna collecting the eggs. They went out again recently and Spencer joined in this time. I wasn't there to take any pictures but apparently Spencer used gloves to collect the eggs since I was told they now need to be washed.

There is such a difference between my kids.




A note about fresh eggs (at least the ones we have)...
we discovered that the yolks can be a lot more yellow. This fact was very apparent in the deviled eggs my mom made recently and the breakfast burritos that Nate made.
It looked like we had added yellow food coloring- sorry no photo proof.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had yard eggs at the mother-daughter campout. They were incredibly yellow! I am told they were also very good.