Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Turkey Day!

We are thankful for all of our family and friends.

We hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a good night's sleep!
(or at least a few hours before you go shopping)

We are currently getting a dusting of snow and the kids and dog are going wild! Spencer begged to go out and shovel the driveway even though there isn't much to shovel. Jenna was right on his tail- "I want to go too! I LOVE snow!"


Anyone like pie? What kind?
Jenna has a homework assignment to survey her family and friends on what their favorite pies are- we would love to hear your favorites.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love fruit pie -- apple, peach, berry, and more....

Lisa said...

Marie Calendar's Chocolate Satin, with a dusting of cinnamon. After that... pumpkin? Yes, pumpkin.

Regan said...

Banana cream!

Bridget has taken a liking to pumpkin this year. I'm not sure about Brent. I think he chose banana cream with chocolate cool whip.

Sherry Ashford said...

For me it is definitely banana cream, Rick says his is chocolate chess pie.