As I was going through our photos to fill a collage frame
I found a few favorites...Enjoy!

What a great moment I captured with this photo!
That doesn't happen very often.
Spencer loved having his uncles come over and play with him
-he still does.
(EDIT: I agree this must have been taken in 2001 or so-
the digital date stamp on the picture threw me off)
Spencer and his uncle Brent were playing a podracing game.
Spencer got hooked onto Star Wars at an early age
with encouragement from his uncle Rick.
in July 2004.
Jenna had a BLAST!!!!
Spencer also did the Mutton-Bustin' that year.
proof that Jenna has had a few girly moments.
Doesn't she look "Fabulous!"
1 comment:
I love that picture of Spencer and Brent, too. It couldn't have been March 2004, though. It must've been 2001. I remember watching him and being so amazed that such a tiny little guy could play so well!
Post a Comment