Yes, I have been a slacker... I am having trouble with my internet connection and it has taken me over all morning to load these pictures and post the message so the other updates are going to have to wait until later, but here are a few highlights
A few Christmas pics...
A photo of the Scuzins on the Christianson side.
(They are second cousins hence scuzins although I have never spelled it out before!)
They are modeling the pjs that their Granty (Great Aunt) Mary got them.
Notice the low number of boys, poor Spencer.

Kali with a new toy that only lasted a couple of weeks.
I didn't take a lot of pictures- I was having fun enjoying having family around-
plus I still haven't mastered our camera yet and several shots didn't turn out well.
(I think I need to break down and read the instruction manual)
(They are second cousins hence scuzins although I have never spelled it out before!)
They are modeling the pjs that their Granty (Great Aunt) Mary got them.
Notice the low number of boys, poor Spencer.
Kali with a new toy that only lasted a couple of weeks.
I didn't take a lot of pictures- I was having fun enjoying having family around-
plus I still haven't mastered our camera yet and several shots didn't turn out well.
(I think I need to break down and read the instruction manual)
1 comment:
Everybody looks really happy!
Post a Comment