Saturday, December 22, 2007

I think she liked them...

So I went Christmas shopping for our dog Kali today and got some treats and small toys for her. I left the bag downstairs and left to go out with my sister soon afterwards. Kali doesn't go downstairs unless someone else is there so I told Nate about the bag (he and the kids weren't home at the time either) and didn't think about it, until I got home.

When I got home I walked into my room and found this....


That is what is left of the treat bag that I got Kali.

The plastic bag it was in with the rest of the toys was found in a similar shredded fashion on my bed. So while Kali has shown to be picky about her treats in the past apparently this one is a hit. There were no treats left anywhere and I am glad that I only got a small bag.

So if any of you dog owners are looking for treats that also keep your dogs teeth clean look for this brand- the Filet Mignon Flavor is a hit!

1 comment:

Sherry Ashford said...

Baxter loves those too, although he loves all food. But at least these keep his attention until they are completely gone. He goes through treats very fast. We even came home once to find he tried to chew one of the tree ornaments!