
On the way up she watched a dog training video twice (she said she didn't remember everything the first time and needed to watch it again). She has since informed me of things I am doing wrong- such as you are never supposed to yell at your dogs- I don't do it very often but there are moments!

You can tell she was very happy to say hello to the new neighbor. She is just as happy to see him when he comes over to our house during the day (Puppy Daycare Supervisor- another title I have gained).
He has gotten a little bigger now but he will stay a small dog. He is a mini Australian Shepherd. He wants to be friends with Kali but while he is still in the biting phase Kali loses patience with him. I will have to get some other photos of him up soon.
5 comments:
He sure looks cute. Take good care of him Jenna.
Cute puppy! Does Jill do most of the training? Will Jenna get to help? Australian shepherd are great dogs.
How cute! And I love the name Bruno--that's what my grandpa chose to be called by his great-grandchildren. I'll bet Jenna is really, really good with him.
The laptop is cracking me up....
My kids have it rough on car rides don't they! Our mini van has a DVD player in it but since I didn't drive we used a laptop instead. But that may have been better since the headphones in my car need to be replaced and she was able to use other ear phones instead so WE didn't have to listen to the dog training video more than once.
Jenna is very good with Bruno and does try to practice his current tricks of "sit" and "leave it". She just loves animals and even forgives Bruno when he bites her (those darn puppy teeth have got to go!).
Bruno starts puppy kindergarten soon and while Jill will do most of the training I am sure that Jenna (and the rest of us) will be involved too.
Post a Comment