I have not had a good storage system for extra school supplies and all of my crafts and for the office. So we have attacked all three at one time.
Awhile back Callie asked for disaster photos of family rooms. I thought I would include a shot of some of the stuff we took out of a large closet.
AAK! While we measured that they would fit into the closet we didn't think about the smaller opening.
Sooo, 1 1/2 hours later...after the removal of 3 doors, a set of hinges and a piece of wood facing in the closet... Here is Nate doing his best Tim the Toolman Taylor with the shelves inside the closet.
Regan, these shelves may not come with us if we move either. But I LOVE them!
In case you are curious- I have already filled ALL of the shelves and am already enjoying the ability to access all of my stuff. We are almost done with the office cleaning so I will update you on that progress soon.
4 comments:
Ha ha! Now Brent and Nate can commiserate about these darn shelves not fitting where they're supposed to! I seriously LOVE them, though. Doesn't it feel good to get things cleaned out and organized?? I guess you guys had to find something to do this weekend, since your other plans with houseguests got postponed!
those shelves look great! I loved Regan's idea too and just may buy one for toys in Will's room :). Regan, see what trends you always start? :). But they look great, Kim. And Nate certainly looks like he enjoyed himself despite all the work.
Way to go Nate! And way to go Kim! They look great. How about a picture of them loaded?
Gwamma
I want to see "after" pictures, too!
Post a Comment