The Sunday that falls on the weekend before Labor Day is always the Morsching Reunion at Kamp Dels.
Here are the 3 Morsching sisters: Ruth, Eleanor and Phyllis.
We enjoyed some unusual weather, we were either a little chilled or roasting when the sun came out.
The kids still managed to have fun in the pool and water park while Nate "chaperoned" them with his eyes closed. (He had a busy weekend which I will post about soon.)
Spencer had fun hanging out with my cousin Dayton. They had fun in the water, playing cards, and mini golfing. I was slow to get my camera out until the mini golf though.
Tough guys.
Jenna hung out with the guys at the water park but she really had a blast going on a short trail ride with Nate. Thanks to Kyna for taking to the time to arrange it for her to go. Now it will be hard to prevent her from going every year.
On the way out.
I think she had fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment