Okay, I am getting excited for the final Harry Potter book. I have not had the time to sit and read all of the books over again. It used to be so much easier when there were fewer books! But I have been checking out the audio books from the library. The narrator is awesome for those of you who haven't listened to the books. Nate and I normally try to find the CD Books for road trips.
So anyway I am currently on book 4 the Goblet of Fire in my quest to at least listen to the books before the new one comes out. Spencer is enjoying listening to the books too. He is currently ahead of me in book 4.
Once I reread or more likely re-listen to Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince it will be fun to guess what happens in the last book. I don't know if I truly believe what happened in the last book at the end...but I won't get into that now.
Is anyone else re-enjoying the Harry Potter series?
3 comments:
We're trying to. I need to check out the CDs. Brent is reading them all and is currently pretty far into book 5. He starts back to school tomorrow, so his reading time should slow down. I'm only halfway through book 1! I need to get on the ball here!
I'm on book 4, too. I haven't had much time to read, lately, but I'll get there on time.
i need to look into the cd's also. I have only read up to book three, but that was 5 years ago!! So...I doubt I will get to catch up even though I wish I could.
Post a Comment