Tuesday, June 12, 2007

New Toy

We purchased a jet ski last Fall from my sister's future in-laws. The kids have been dying to try it out. So we finally got a chance last week. Here are some pics of the evening- I opted to wait for our next outing and stood lifeguard and photographer while listening to the kids' excitement. You could hear Jenna over the sound of the jetski as they went by- Yeeeaaahh!


5 comments:

Regan said...

Oh, man! How fun! We were eating dinner last night at a restaurant on the lake and Bridget saw all the boats and really wanted to go for a ride. This looks awesome!

Lisa said...

Cooool!!! I love jetskis! My friend sold his, so I didn't get to ride, this year. I'm so jealous. Where do you keep it, and where do you ride it?

Kim Ashford said...

We are currently just parking it in our driveway. We have a wide driveway that is 3-cars wide. I guess I really need to get on the ball and finally post photos of our house.

We have lots of lakes here - not the man-made ones either ;) . So the one that is closest to us is about 10 minutes away. It will be fun once we have my dad's boat (a pontoon) out at the same time. Then we can pull people on water toys, swim off the boat, or ride the jet ski. Then there is always the option of just watching everyone else or fishing.

Sherry Ashford said...

Looks like tons of fun. I love jet skis!!

Callie. said...

ooooh! looks like fun. Playing on the lake is one of the best activities in my opinion. Maybe we'll just have to make a trip out there sometime. You know, after we move into our new place, have another baby, etc... :)