
I love listening to conference and it is nice that we have the opportunity to watch it on our satellite on BYUTV or on the internet.
I was sent this conference activity packet from a friend. I tried to figure out using Google who had created it originally but I was not successful. It looks a lot like something that Regan could put together. I wasn't sure how to upload a PDF to my blog but here is a link to someone who did figure it out.
3 comments:
This is my third copy! I got one from Marin, in Wisconsin, and one from a lady I know in Dripping Springs. It sure is popular (and I love the tie coloring bit, that's cool).
I just realized that I was about Jenna's age when President Kimball died. I remember that I knew what was going on, and I understood the basics, but I was a bit young to really *get* it. Still, this is the sort of transition they'll remember for the rest of their lives.
Kim, Its Erin LeSueur Seibel. I just stumbled upon your blog. I have one too sillylittlehappythoughts.blogspot.com. Let's keep in touch!
Post a Comment