Sunday, October 12, 2008

2009 Theme Word Art and ideas

Each year our youth program at church has a scriptural theme. They have recently released what the 2009 theme is and here are a few things that I have found to help with future planning.

First, I must say how cool it is that the church is using technology to help us learn more about our religion, our callings at church, how to help our families. Have you checked out the new video player to watch General Conference and other meetings?

They are also coming out with a DVD and other materials to help end this year's theme and to begin next year's theme. While I wish it were coming out before December - what a cool concept! Maybe next year they will roll out those materials earlier to assist with planning.

Isn't this cool? It could be done on t-shirts, programs, any number of things.


Here is the link to where you can find this- she does a lot of Word Art. You can learn how to download the PNG file by going to this link.

Here is the site where I found the Word Art link and it may have some other great ideas for anyone interested. It is called SugarDoodle.

2 comments:

Regan said...

Cool! Thanks for sharing! My sister is a big fan of Sugar Doodle, and she convinced me to send in what we're doing for Sharing Time in two weeks. So I have my own little post on the front page!

Clarinda said...

Thanks for sharing this! I'm in YW now; it's always fun to find new ideas.