My favorite season...

Here a couple of attempts to capture our fall colors. Not the best shots but - I tried.

I had not taken my kids to an apple orchard yet. And apples are VERY big here.
Of course the one orchard we went to was rather lame but we had fun anyway and it was a beautiful day to be outside. Next year we will do better.

The kids needed help getting to the "good" apples.

Jill couldn't find any shoulders to sit on so she found some branches instead. (SHH don't tell anyone, she was breaking the rules...
no one offered to carry her ;-D )

Hopefully she won't shoot me for posting this "winner" photo. Hee Hee.
What comes with Fall? The falling of the leaves and somehow there seemed to be more of them this year. Don't know how that happened.

We had fun in our leaf pile - it was huge when we took the photos
but it is even bigger now!



Nothing like a leaf fight!


Jenna managed to lose a shoe in the battle. Miraculously she found it again.

I hope you had a lovely fall!
2 comments:
oh i love these pics! how much fun and what a pile of leaves to jump in!!
Fun! It was 90 here the other day, so I'm wishing we had an awesome leaf pile like yours to play in.
Post a Comment