Dave and Lindsay, Jill and I are still waiting to hear about your future date. Dave, do you need any lipstick?
"Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away."
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Derby! Aaargh, Matey.
Well, the Derby season has begun again. I was able to enjoy a night out with the siblings and we dressed up to cheer on the Pirates. Unfortunately, our team didn't win, the Zombies won instead.
Don't we just look precious? And then we went out to eat after this, and boy did we get comments about the mustaches! It is amazing how a little thing like a fake mustache can suddenly make perfect strangers approach you with advice about facial hair removal and how it can be the key to getting dates!
Dave and Lindsay, Jill and I are still waiting to hear about your future date. Dave, do you need any lipstick?
Dave and Lindsay, Jill and I are still waiting to hear about your future date. Dave, do you need any lipstick?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment