Monday, November 10, 2008

A belated Halloween post

Our Ward Halloween Party was held during the day. The kids had a lot of fun. I was amazed at how good Spencer is at the hula hoop. This is where he spent most of his time.



Jenna, our Texas Longhorn Cheerleader, made the rounds, including the face-painting station. Thanks again Gma for finding the outfit. She has really enjoyed it.


While others I know skipped over the pumpkin carving- we were not allowed to do that- however I managed to avoid cleaning out the pumpkins. Spencer was a trooper and cleaned out both his and Jenna's pumpkins this year. I just had to collect the pumpkin seeds for roasting, a job I can handle.






Here are the masterpieces- lit with glow sticks. Spencer did his own design and made a sword and Jenna and Nate used a template to make a scary tree.


Here is our only shot of them just before they went trick or treating and they were standing still very well. We had a storm trooper, a cheerleader, our neighbor, Spiderman and Bruno was a pirate.

No comments: