Spencer's class went and gave a 20-30 minute concert this afternoon. He was SO excited about it. He has been practicing singing his part constantly.
Here is my cute singer who got to sing with his best friend Tanner.
And in exchange for my small donation and Spencer's singing- here are the bowls that the three of us chose. I was very good and did not try to influence their choices- (well, I did try to show Jenna some different bowls and I asked her several times if that was the one she wanted but it didn't make a difference).
The important this is that I didn't force her to get a nicer looking one and thus we have the lovely purple and yellow one. Spencer wasn't near me when he picked his out so I really had no say in that one.
3 comments:
what a great program idea. And I didn't know Spencer liked to sing?! That's great, and Jenna picked out one nice bowl ;).
How cool! What song did he sing?
It was called the Kindergarten Wall. It talked about things you learned in school but the best things were the things that were written on the Kindergarten wall.
Post a Comment