Ok, so I haven't been following the tournament as much as in years past- but I have done pretty well since I spent a total of maybe 5 minutes filling out my bracket. Yeah Ohio State won today! In our family bracket I picked them to win it all. So they made it to the big game hopefully they can bring it home! Now if I can just get Florida to win tonight I can build up more points for my team.
I wish all of you NOT in our family bracket the best of luck if you still have teams playing. For those of you in my bracket- YOU ARE GOING DOWN!!!
(I hope.)
7 comments:
I picked Ohio State, too, but I can't win at this point. I also haven't been following along much. It's just not much fun after your favorite teams lose.
What is amazing is that Nate hasn't even known that he has been in first place the entire time!
Maybe next year our favorite teams will be able to advance farther.
Elena didn't do nearly as well, this year. Ah, well. Good for you, though, Kim! Rockin' bracket!
So it looks like you are my rival for tonight's game. I still have a shot if Florida can win!!
Congrats to Sherry on winning our family bracket- I guess I just got too confident once I passed Nate by 1 point (although that was really fun).
Thanks! My only goal was to beat Rick...and since we had a little bet then now he has to make me dinner.
True. What she failed to mention though, was that we had the same Final Four, and the same championship game participants, but she had Florida winning and I had Texas winning. Guess I should have gone with my gut, not what I wanted to happen.
Post a Comment