Well, here is the typical first post...
I have spent so much time enjoying reading the posts on our family and friends blogs that I felt inclined to join the blogging group. There may have been some gentle encouragement involved as well. Hopefully I will be able to figure this out and make it interesting while keeping family and friends updated on our everyday moments.
I may need some tutoring in how to use this so the posts may be slow in coming- we'll see.
3 comments:
Yay! Welcome to the blogging world! It took me a little while to really get the hang of it, but after the first few posts you'll be a pro! I can't wait to catch up with you more!
Oh Cool! I love the blogs. I usually check at least once a day and often two or three times just to see what is new on the blogs.
Woo hoo! I've been wanting to know more of what's going on with y'all, but you're so far away. I'm excited to read the blog! (and it's super easy--just fill in the blanks and click)
Post a Comment