Friday, July 6, 2007

Happy (belated) 4th of July!

I hope that everyone had a fun 4th of July.

We had a very large BBQ at our house with about 50 adults and 20 children (including us). Nate was up at 6am starting up the smoker for the brisket- which I think was his best batch yet. The comment was made that it was a guy's BBQ due to the amount of meat prepared. We had brisket, chicken, brats, italian sausage, hamburgers and even a few hotdogs. There was some "girly" food like vegies and fruit too.

Can I hire someone to photo events that I host? No, I do not have any photos of the day. I was busy eating, visiting with guests, eating, refilling supplies, eating, ...you get the picture.

I did get some fun photos at night. We were able to watch fireworks on a friend's boat. The night setting on my camara did some amazing things with the glow-in-the-dark bracelets. (Michael's sells them 15 for $1)



1 comment:

Regan said...

That sounds like a great day! I don't think we even KNOW 50 adults - way to go! Those pictures do look cool, and not just because Jenna's wearing a jacket! :)