Monday, July 9, 2007

A nice visit...

We have enjoyed a busy and fun week with Nate's parents. The fun activities began with an evening boating and also included several other fun things including:
  1. A very large BBQ with a lot of yummy food
  2. A chance to watch fireworks on the lake
  3. I had help during my genealogy classes (thanks to you both!)
  4. I now have a green family room and a red wall up my stairs- hurray for paint!
  5. I learned how to make fresh salsa
  6. My genealogy newsletter is now easier to email and to produce- thank you so much Jay!
  7. My plants can and are being water much more efficiently now
  8. A nice evening at the St. Paul Temple
  9. We discovered a good locally made BBQ sauce
  10. And we just enjoyed having our first house guests since we have moved in
Thank you for coming- your absence has been noticeable today.
I don't feel like I got a lot of photos of your visit (a few pics here and there) but I did get a nice shot of the two of you leaving- at least I am trying Regan!

Our home is welcome to anyone else who would like to visit. We even have overflow sleeping quarters at the neighbors (my parents) if necessary!

1 comment:

Callie. said...

what a great picture! It sounds like you guys had a wonderful time. I am sure they enjoyed their visit. Isn't it funny how we think of Regan as the standard for blogging!! Haha...Regan, it's because you're so good at it!!