Sunday, June 29, 2008

Custom Bingo Cards

How Fun! I was looking for some activities for kids to do at our 4th of July BBQ that would require little to no supervision.

I came across DLTK's Custom Bingo Cards that allows you to choose the size of the card, the theme, whether to include words or just pictures, colored or b/w and they generate as many different cards as you want.

It was so easy! So I just printed off a bunch of cards and finishing the project will be a breeze.

I am planning to laminate them and then use washable markers (I think) to check off the instead of loose markers that will just get lost.

These bingo cards have so many uses either for parties or educational activities or just for fun.

I will try to remember to take photos of the game - hopefully with kids playing it to include in a post of our BBQ. Hope everyone has fun plans for the 4th of July!

No comments: