Thursday, June 5, 2008

Piece of burned pizza?

How many of you have ever over cooked your pizza? Be honest, most of us have at one time or another.

I made the mistake of burning my kids' cheese pizza this afternoon. Now it wasn't too bad- I would have still eaten it- but appearance is everything to Jenna, my picky eater.

I had a marvelous idea- add shredded cheese to the top! I did it while the pizza was still hot so it melted great and better yet, Jenna ate it and asked for seconds!

So next time you overcook a pizza just reach for the shredded cheese.

3 comments:

Regan said...

Shredded cheese cures so many problems. Glad to hear you're still alive! ;)

Kim Ashford said...

Yes, I know...I have decided to stop apologizing for being slow at posting and will just keep you all guessing when the next one will come.

Rick said...

Cheese cures all ills. Except lactose intolerance. Doesn't help so much there.

Happy Anniversary, by the way. I sent a text message to Nate, but forgot to tell you as well.