Thursday, July 17, 2008

Nate or Kim- Memory Lane

I got this idea from Jenni and since I had a memory for her I thought I would let others have a chance to share memories for us. Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on our blog, leave one memory that you had with Nate or Kim or both. It doesn’t matter if you know us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

What a fun idea!

8 comments:

Jenni said...

Kim - one of my all-time favorite memories was surprising you at your wedding reception. We'd kept it a total secret from you - although, Nate knew we were coming. Your face was priceless. And Matt was in charge of getting it on camera. I love that picture. It is one of those warm fuzzy moments for me.

And Nate, you'll always be Lazarus Ogilvie to me.

Callie. said...

doing laundry at your house while you guys lived in Spanish Fork! Craig and I loved going over there, hanging out, doing laundry, scrapbooking, gaming, etc! We'll always remember that.

Jenni said...

OK. I thought of one more while I was doing the dishes.

Remember the dinner at the Olive Garden in Salt Lake? Battery acid and antifreeze. And Nate coined the phrase, "Hey, you two could start a car together?!?"

marlamuppets said...

getting whipped cream in the back yard of kathy magdal's house... they totally duped us!

Regan said...

Oh, let's see... playing games at your house numerous times is a big one. You actually taught me a few important things about cooking. I remember once (before we were married) a bunch of family was coming over to your place in Springville and you were going to make your lasagna, and you sent us to the store to pick up some ingredients. I had never purchased (or eaten, really) sausage before, and Brent and I had a heck of a time trying to figure out what kind you wanted! And one night Brent and I were trying to make asian chicken salad, and I didn't know how to cut up a green onion - what parts you use and what parts you don't. You taught me a valuable skill there! And right when we were getting married you found out you were pregnant with Jenna, but didn't want to say anything to take away from our day. There are just a few things I remember!

Anonymous said...

I would say laying on our beds at night and comparing notes from that day's classes at the Institute of Genealogy. So much fun!

Kim Ashford said...

We weren't laying on our beds I think sitting on our beds with all of our notes spread out would be a better description. And warming up our water in the coffee maker for our hot chocolate. We will have to do that again.

Anonymous said...

We really should. There is also the FGS conference in Philadelphia this September.