Now that I have children who love to read everything -
- their eyes are drawn to my computer screen as I am writing emails. (I have had to chase both of them away at different times as they began reading- aloud- from the beginning of the email while I was still typing! It is really hard to maintain a thought when they do this.)
- They are drawn to the blogs I am reading - especially if I laugh or there are pictures and then I have to surrender my time for a moment (which shouldn't be a big deal) while they catch up on the news about their cousins.
Even as I am writing this- Nate was helping- and we both chuckled and they both came a-runnin' to see what was so funny and what I was writing about!
It's about personal space, people! Seriously!
Anyone else have this problem?
1 comment:
Bridget does that, too! Both online and with books.
Post a Comment