So in past, we have been out on the lake a lot more by this late in the summer. But Monday was the first time we got the jet ski running and on the lake! That is just a crime. Nate and the kids had a good time using the jet ski and then we used it to try out a new toy. Here are a few highlights of the evening.



3 comments:
Oh. My. Gosh. I'm having convulsions just thinking about the panic that thing would induce in me. Claustrophobia combined with a fear of small places and a fear of drowning. Ay Carumba!
What in the world? I've never seen one of those before! The rest of it looks super fun!
It was crazy. Apparently, because you couldn't see very well you couldn't tell how much you were spinning. I have my doubts but I wasn't willing to try it myself. But the fact that Spencer liked it and didn't get sick was pretty amazing.
Post a Comment